Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrap pages

January seems to be the month that I dust off all my scrap supplies.
I think the reminiscing of the past year gets me excited to get my stuff out and record some memories. Plus, things usually slow down a bit this month, so I can spend more time scrapping. I did these pages the last week of December, and haven't done a page since! I have been working on my little advent book though, in between party planning and baptism planning and homework and getting my house back to normal (decor-wise)...
This year I am strongly considering buying PROJECT LIFE by Becky Higgins. I love to scrap, but really the past couple of years have proved that I'm very inconsistent with it and the memories are slipping away! This is a quick way I'm sure to save little tidbits, then hey, when I get time to do actual pages I can insert them along the way.
I haven't bought it yet, maybe next month. It did inspire my goal for this month, to journal something every day. I try to take a photo every day, but I'm not concentrating on that this month, little steps!

Anyway, here are some pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment