Friday, January 7, 2011

Monthly Goal

One of my goals this month is to create something every day. Anything.

I started on Sunday, I made this...

Yes, I am a photographer, yes I own PhotoShop, but NO, I don't do digital froo-froo. I am a paper scrapper. I love to touch paper and actually put papers together using adhesive! I've never learned to do anything digital. I taught myself and came up with this. I'm quite proud of myself! It sure did save me some money too! I printed off the invites and Monday finished the invites by putting them on patterned paper, punched holes and tied ribbon.

Tuesday I made this...

I obviously need to change out the photos, but I'm excited about this. This area in particular seemed empty and I can't put furniture there. I made the FHE board. We will not only keep track of who does what for FHE, but use the board for stories and our reminder picture for the week.

Wednesday I made a page for my advent book. Just getting started, yes, but I hope to get it all done very soon!


Thursday was a big choreography day. I had two solos and my class to get ready for. I created movement. I love it.


On the docket for today is a birthday banner for Q's day. Also this weekend I'd like to work on a dance canvas for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment