Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More creations...

Continuing from last week...
Friday I made the triangles for the birthday banner.
Saturday finished birthday banner w/ Q. It was so much fun putting it together with her. She LOVEd it. We threaded ribbon, painted the letters then hung it up. I have plans for the day of her party, but here is the banner so far...


Sunday I made the invites for Q's baptism, again in Photoshop, again, I'm quite proud that I've figured it out! I will string ribbon in that blank space.


Monday made some flowers to create headbands with.


*** I made a few headbands like this a bit ago, as long as I'm posting I'll throw it up there! I heart the colors so much. Lenni, this one is for you...


Today I plan to complete some headbands. I also want to make some garland to string up with the banner.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck! I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on it! I so heart you!

    ReplyDelete