Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take Note

I've been making these message boards for a while and sold a couple last year at the craft show. Here are some newer ones I've made.
 


A recent project has been this monster message center. It's been at least a year I've had this monster frame. 24x36. Large! Marci and I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby and wanted to make message centers. I think at one point we thought chalkboard something, but I went the cork board route. The frame was gold, I painted it red. There are three elements to it, fabric covered cork, metal for magnets, then wipe board squares for written notes. I LOVE how it turned out! It hangs over my new dresser and looking at it makes me so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! How on earth do you find the time????? you are amazing...can you be me for a day?

    ReplyDelete